Thursday, April 2, 2009

Alex was released, back home.

Rex Jr. picked up Alex from Legacy this afternoon and now all boys are back home! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and good wishes, for the gifts, the kindnesses, the meals, and helping out. Now the everyday work begins! Now that the boys are past their gestation dates, they can be held and cuddled, but are all still contagious with the RSV.....dang! I got to hold Alex yesterday for a few hours in the hospital. That was fun.

3 comments:

Amy Lancaster said...

Yah!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

WOW, I have been gones to long...too many posts! I finally got caught up...

First of all CONGRATS to Jessica, I am so proud of you on graduating. You did it!!! Your clothing is beautiful. You are amazing. I am so proud of you. I wish I would have known the date of graduation, I would have been there! I love you and miss you.

About the boys, they looked adorable for their blessings. All dressed up in there mini suits! Too cute. Glad to hear they are are doing well and are healthy. I hope to come see them soon.

Joe and Debbie said...

FINALLY! It's been a quite the journey trying to keep this family all in one place. Let's just pray they will stay healthy and strong. I'm happy you were able have some one-on-one time alone with Alex.